MobileLegends

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Search
Author: lee

[New Update Content] #MLBBNewUpdate64

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-14 15:53:35 | Show all posts
So, March 14 is here, still no update on European server.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-14 20:09:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Instead of increasing AFK penalties only please try to decrease lagging problem.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-14 21:28:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Every update Yi sun-shin keeps getting Nerf

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-14 21:29:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I know Yi sun-shin can deal a lot of damage but if he keeps getting debuff

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-14 21:29:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A lot of people will stop using him

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-14 23:26:00 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If you can make it possible to disallow players with High ping in National Arena, why cant you make it also with Brawl, Match uo and Ranked Game? Afk players due to high ping will be avoided then. Also those intentionl Afk players, please give weight to their penalties!

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-15 02:00:46 | Show all posts
Wow.. it was shocking.. the killing sound. Omg. Unstopable... first I thought she got a cold or something, and than SHE sounded like a guy kicked in between the legs, why? What is this. im afraid to make killing sprees, so scary weird voice. Akwaaaaaard
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-15 04:16:47 | Show all posts
Edited by DoomsDayBoy at 2017-3-15 04:21

My overall today's impressions from the update:

1. Buggy European server. I literally got kicked mid-game and had to reconnect. Several times in the same battle. I'm from Ukraine. Same thing happened to my teammate from Russia (I guess) and some random guy from Czech Republic (I guess). I wouldn't rant about this so much if the match wasn't ranked. Luckily our team won anyway and no one complained about me going AFK.
2. Textures/models not downloaded completely after Google Play update. Have yet to test it now. I guess they finished downloading.
3. Johnson is awesome. Although... no, wait, I just have to train on him properly.
4. Squad system is also awesome but there is no way to invite a friend other than wait for him to come online and write him to find my squad and send the application, and also ensure that a (ridiculous) application limit of 30 is not hit yet. Even then, sometimes the applicant appears as N/A N/A with US flag, and I have to actually click at the userpic to check who this actually is. Very cumbersome and annoying.
5. Oh yes, squad leaderboard doesn't work yet as well.
6. Some of the battle narration voices changed to something very unpleasant, we call this voice "бабця" (old annoying lady).
7. As for Draft pick... yes, just like I already said - pls leave it in Custom only.

Regards,
DoomsDayBoy

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-15 09:12:06 | Show all posts
Smiledog139 replied at 2017-3-14 21:28
Every update Yi sun-shin keeps getting Nerf

Hmm i think this is the 1st time he got Nerfed

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-15 09:22:22 | Show all posts
PauNosCornos replied at 2017-3-15 02:00
Wow.. it was shocking.. the killing sound. Omg. Unstopable... first I thought she got a cold or some ...

I don't really like the killing voice over, they just mixed it with old and new sounds which is really annoying.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

MobileLegends: Bang bang Official Forum  

2017-5-27 04:55 GMT+8